Thursday, February 7, 2013

Some Snake Man Sketches

Forgot to post these here last night >_<



I think I promised here a long time ago I would make better Snake Man drawings, so uh, here they are. He IS my favorite robot master after all...
...but I'm a big reptile fan in general, so yeah...

He's a bit tricky to draw so I spent most of yesterday drawing him - or his head at least.
Was also experimenting with the Pencil tool in Photoshop, kinda fun to work with for me...
...or I might just be weird, since I also like using ballpoint pens when drawing on paper. >_>;

Right corner felt empty so I doodled in my cartoony-styled Snake Man, who looks too cute for his own good since in my headcanon he's essentially a huge troll. xD

None of these guys look consistent haha, but I like to experiment and I'll be damned if I fall into the Style Trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment