Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lurking Around

So recently I've been hanging around deviantArt and Tumblr, browsing through artwork and funny posts for inspiration and such - unfortunately I'm rather shy and haven't really been communicating with people on these websites very much. I've only recently made accounts on those websites and started favoriting/liking things (many refer to this internet shyness as "Lurking")

I've got some ideas written down on things I can draw, mostly silly comics and jokes that I hope others will find funny as well. In that light, I may as well make the most of my natural awkwardness, and made sort of a persona character for myself:



A person in a box.
Well, I never said I was an expert in making original characters. 

At least it's simple and easy enough to draw. Here's some sketches - I have far to much fun drawing silly expressions and poses. =)


I might make a little flash animation of that sequence in the top left someday, just for fun.

Filler Dragon is there because that's what I draw when I can't think of anything else.

Everything here was drawn in Flash, by the way.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment