Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Not-Valentine's-Any-More!

So yeah I was gonna draw something funny for Valentines and this happened. I guess it's well enough, this was funnier than anything else I had in mind.

Though I got carried away with that second panel and took way too long and there's still lots of mistakes but ARGH WHATEVER
WHY CAN'T I DRAW GOOD
Oh well, problems are being worked on and I still had a nice Valentine's Day, went trail-walking with my mom and got some frozen yogurt on the way home, yum. And of course got some chocolates the day before.

(and yeah that's based on my current desk setup without the other top shelf and junk everywhere)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome drawing Jenny - now that's some kind of talent (concept and technique!). Way to go girl, keep drawing ;)

    Dad

    ReplyDelete