Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Quick Animation - Ball Bouncing Off Wall


A quick animation I made yesterday evening of a ball bouncing off a wall. I know it looks a little weird bouncing off the wall, this rig is a bit tricky to pull off squash and stretch at weird positions like that one. 
Took about 4 hours using Maya 2010, extra time was spent setting up some good render settings and trying out Adobe Media Encoder, which came with my pack of CS4 programs (to my surprise). Between that and my Sony Vegas Platinum 10, I'm all set for pumping out good quality playblasts and renders.

Uploaded to YouTube because no matter what I did the file size was "too small" for Vimeo. Weird!

I'm working out of a bit of a slump/depression creativity-wise, so I'll be producing either a short animation or sketches at least every other day.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment