Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Quick Sketches: Dragons

Some quick and dirty dragon head sketches for Photoshop practice - I tend to draw these when I can't think of anything else. Though I did attempt some skeletal structure and details.

I've loved dragons since I was in preschool - I've been drawing them since then. In one of my college projects I recreated the way I drew dragons when I was younger - I don't have it anymore (darn) but here's a (very rough) recreation of a recreation:



The one on the left is a recreation of a drawing I did in a little booklet in Preschool where we had to write and draw underneath phrases like "My favorite animal is..." I of course, put dragons.
The one on the right is roughly similar to how I drew dragons and other reptiles through elementary school and beyond. Lots of triangle eyes. =P
Digimon was a big influence on me then, I had a stapled stack of drawings of my own original digimon back then, wish I still had it... Maybe I can try to recreate those next?


Anyways, I actually have some game reviews and accompanying screenshots sitting around, I'll finish those up and post 'em here soon.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment