Friday, May 31, 2013

Big Bad Batter Dump

Most of my drawings lately are sketches and warmup doodles done between actual work so I may as well post the best ones. 
Done over the past few months, I date almost everything because I like being organized and it's easier to see how I've improved.
Yeah it's more things from OFF whoops oh well

giving the batter weird eyeballs seems to be a thing among OFF fans so I practiced painting eyeballs and faces and such
personally I like drawing the ghostly "no pupils + hasn't slept in ten years" look
I was pretty proud of that portrait done in like 20 min

I tried giving him more eyes as a facial deformity or something but it wasn't turning out that well and gave up
bonus filler doodle
not much bro how you doin'

I liked that last sketch so I messed around with it more
I tried drawing cleft/exposed lips since I was still on a facial deformity kick

part of a larger unfinished sketch which wasn't very good

tried the white eyes thing on bad batter with a twist
they are aren't fully white, the irises/pupils are just a very pale grey and hard to see unless looking closely. I kinda like it

sometimes I mess around and draw loose and silly
those hands are interesting

This one's more fixed-up cuz I like how it turned out =]

All were done in Photoshop except the last one, which was done in Flash

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment