Friday, March 22, 2013

Silly Things

 Some silly things I've been doing recently.



A silly idea I came up with when I thought of mispronouncing robot master names in silly voices.
Left to right: Quick Man = Quack Man, Air Man = R Man (or Arr Man), Jewel Man = Jew Man, Cut Man = Cat Man, and Flash Man = Flush Man



This is an inside joke - some Mega Man fans like to pair up Quick Man and Rock (Mega Man's actual name) so here's a dumb visual pun with my quack man.


This is quick and dirty fan art of the main character from a recently translated indie french game simply called OFF. (download and play it for free!) Basically, you guide a mysterious baseball player called The Batter as he journeys to purify the world by beating the crap out of ghosts and monsters. There's a lot more but I won't spoil anything.
It's gaining quite the fanbase on Tumblr and other places. It looks pretty awesome, I'm about to play it this very moment in fact! Be warned, it's rather dark and twisted from what I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment