Saturday, March 16, 2013

Have some Rolls! (they're delicious)

Here's some Mega Man/Rockman fan art I've been doing lately. It's my own little interpretation of mega man's house-sitting sister, Roll!




These were all drawn in Adobe Flash, by the way.
Here's some official art I used for reference:


RollMM9
Latest artwork of her original design
During and after Mega Man 8 she looked like this for a time
   
I noticed she always had rather large bangs, so I thought it would be fun to exaggerate that and give her a more mature, mellow look. Maybe over the years she becomes a little less of  a coward and more of a big-sister-type for her hero brother? He could probably use the emotional support, I dunno.

Her original design is cute but I think I like her Mega Man 8 look a bit more, it's more fun to draw and simply adorable! If anything, her tank top dress + sandals would be her summer outfit and the long-sleeved one + boots would be more ideal for colder seasons. Err, if robots were actually bothered by heat and cold - I like to think most robots in the Mega Man universe are advanced enough to sense those kinds of things.
Ok, enough of my rambling.

The ~jeminy3 signature is my alternative online name, these pieces and more are up on my (far less professional) deviantart and tumblr sites. Feel free to visit if you're tired of me not updating here often enough! 
(be warned I'm serious about the less professional thing)

1 comment: