Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bad doodle + update

This is me trying to use Tumblr. x_x


So many weird custom layouts - jeeze, it's like MySpace all over again.

Bad drawing is bad - but better than nothing. 
The Deer animation has been coming along pretty slowly - I was trying to make a really cool forest background for it, but it just wasn't working out, and I became so discouraged that I started putting it off. Eventually I showed it to a family member who said it didn't look right, and after more messing around I finally realized - wait a minute, I'm terrible at painting backgrounds, especially in Flash! So I gave up and went back to simple colors. So more progress coming on that thing.

I think I'll try to make more silly drawings like this one to bust through my art block.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment